How do you capture the attention of your audience within seconds when you present or pitch? How do you create a logical structure in your speech? How do you create a set of slides on which your story comes to life in such a way that you will convince the most critical audience?
During our online training making presentations with The Pyramid Principle, you will learn to make relevant presentations. You follow the training online at a time that suits you best. You can take as long as you want. You follow theory sessions, do exercises and apply the theory to your presentations. After each of the four modules, you discuss your results with the trainer and present your practical situations. In between, we are available to help you if you have any questions. In total, you will spend two days (16 hours) following the training from start to finish.
Communicate effectively with your presentations
Research results, project proposals, quotations, pitches; we want them to grab and hold the attention of their recipients. If you regularly make presentations for colleagues, clients, and customers, you want to quickly get to the heart of the matter and convince them of your idea. You will be able to make presentations that are crystal-clear, structured, and very easy to understand after the training.
While working on your presentations you will learn:
- formulate a message that matters;
- select the relevant information from an abundance of (research) data;
- to provide a structure that optimally supports your argument;
- create slide titles that are catchy and logical;
- how to visualize the information so that the message comes across even more clearly.
The Pyramid Principle: the presentation technique for consultants
In this training, you will be introduced to The Pyramid Principle, the global standard for advice developed by McKinsey’s strategy consultants.
The investment in this training is € 1,250 excluding VAT and includes:
- the reader Making Presentations with The Pyramid Principle
- individual strength/weakness analyzes of own presentations
- exercise material;
- 4 individual coaching conversations with the trainer (via Skype or Zoom);
- 3 months of coaching after the training (telephone, e-mail, Skype, Zoom).